Julianne met with her teacher today for an assessment before school starts. She had to read a few books and write a sentence. She seemed to like her teacher so we will see. She has been having some really rough days lately. She is so emotional about everything and very hard to get along with. She has suffered through many consequences this past week and I think it is a combination between not being able to suck her thumb and her starting school next week. Sometimes I really don't have the patients to handle her. I try to ask her to express what is really bothering her but most of the times she can not talk about it. School does not start until next Wednesday, so we will see how the next couple of days goes.
Mallory had her last day of summer preschool today. She always has a good time and enjoys going to school. She is pretty laid back and enjoys must of what she participates in. I feel bad I don't really mention her too much and it is not because she does not do a lot it is mostly because Nathan is at that age where he is discovering so much and has new things he says everyday. Julianne is also going through some changes lately so she has been on my mind. I guess it all evens out with time. The time and devotion I have for all of my children is equal.
Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-seeing how a balloon man at a festival can make my kids day
-appreciating when my kids say that they like my dinner and want me to make it again
-not having to answer annoying telephone solicitations since getting caller ID
-watching girls Olympic gymnastics
-having a challenging yoga class


No comments:
Post a Comment