Last night I gave Nathan and Mallory a bath and after the bath Nathan was playing with Mallory and me in his birthday suit. I was playing in Mallory's room throwing him up and down and then he said "pee pee". So I said, "do you have to go pee pee". And he nodded so I took him into the bathroom and set him on the potty and he actually looked liked he pushed and he peed a lot in the potty. It was so funny and amazing all at the same time. I have put him on the potty only a couple of times after we have talked about it or the girls have gotten off of the potty. It seemed like it was not an accident, like he really tried to pee. I don't even think he is ready nor am I going to think he should start using the potty now. So I am just going to continue to talk to him about the potty when he seems interested.
He was really excited and the girls made a big deal of it so it was nice to see his face. He was really excited.
I don't have things I am grateful/thankful for since this is a short note and I have to go.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so funny. Graham is alllllllllllllll about wanting to use the potty, but I keep telling him, "when you're 2!" Maybe i need to try this. :)
By the way, how is Nathan? When I picked up Graham, Jill told me they called you to pick him up?
I would call, but my voice is almost gone. :(
Post a Comment