
Here is Julianne and Nathan with "Freedom Brutus". They had about two dozen or so Brutus sculptures around the basketball stadium and all of them were different themes. I was really intriqued by them and wanted to see all of them but I did not get to. For those of you who do not know but "Buckeye Brutus" is the mascot for The Ohio State University.


Here is Aunt Lisa and her belly. She is due December 31st.

Here is the whole entire gang. Disclosure: I did not take this picture, it is a little off. We had some nice person take a ton of pictures so I am sure he was a little overwhelmed and did not know how to operate all the cameras he was given.
I caught Nathan in our backyard the other day getting into our lavender bush (I actually don't know what kind of bush it is I just made that up) and he was actually trying to touch this bee. I tried to get him away but every time I left to finish cleaning up the lunch mess he was in the bush trying to touch this bee. I don't know if you can see it from this picture but he actually has the bee in his hand. Yikes.

Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-being able to participate in family events
-seeing a community gather for a common cause
-having a great supportive husband
No comments:
Post a Comment