Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Lightroom work

OK so I worked on other photographs the other night that I have been meaning to work on for while. I took all these photos at the Zoo this summer and have not really had the time to fiddle with them. I am now tired of working in Lightroom and might fiddle with Photoshop now.
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
I used an aged preset and I like the look of it.
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
I can't remember what I did with this photo.
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
I think I used a direct positive preset with this photo.
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
I cropped this picture and increased the saturation on some of the colors.
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
I cropped this picture and I think it applied a direct positive affect to this photo. This is probably my favorite change.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

These are cool. I like the merry go round.