Well Nathan is feeling better. He came into our bedroom that Thursday night after having a rough breathing day. We knew that he was not feeling well when he came without his lovely or pacy. He just laid in the middle of us, with his hot labored breathing body and went to sleep. It is always hard hearing him breathe so hard when he is sleeping. He is not running, playing or doing any other activity except sleeping and he is still breathing hard. On Friday he was back to normal breathing and just had his usual coughing. So he still has a lot of junk in his lungs but is acting like regular Nathan.
He had his 3 year doctor check up last Monday and weighed 31 pounds and was 36.5 inches tall. I think that puts him in almost to the 50 percentile for weight and almost to the 25 percentile for height. So that is good. I also told her that I thought his asthma episodes were getting better and like I said in my last post I spoke too soon.
Julianne started sign language class last week and has another one today. She loves it and she loves to practice it. I can't get her to do her homework or reading without having a crying/whining episode but she will practice her sign language without any reminders. So I am glad that she really enjoys it and we will see where it takes her.
I finished with my gigantic purse and hopefully soon I will take pictures of it. I actually have two more steps to complete it but those are minor steps. It is really big and I really have no idea what I will use it for. It was not that difficult but it was nice to have someone tell us what to do instead of having to read the directions and figure it out. It has pipping on it so it was nice to work with that again since I have not used pipping for a long time. I really wanted to use the zipper for the bag but she said that the zipper is really difficult so I decided against it even though I felt more pressure not to try it then to try it. So anyway, it is completed and I like the construction of it and the class was fun.
Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-having the time to sew
-running in freshly fallen show this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment