







Look at this goat's pupils. They are square. It was really interesting and wired to look at them.


I put the girls in Jail for a time out!! Just kidding.


We received the girls school teacher names in the mail this weekend and they both have the teacher that they wanted. Julianne really wanted her teacher and she is very happy with that except all of her close friends are not in her class. There are a few other acquaintances in her class that we are aware of and her next door neighbor but that is it. So it will be interesting to see how she does the first day of school. Additionally it will be interesting to see what friends she sticks with over the coarse of the year. She has three really good friends of which two of them were in her Kindergarten class so this will be a new start for her. I hope she stays friends with her existing friends since they are great girls, but I know she will meet new people. Mallory got Julianne's old Kindergarten teacher so I am excited about that. She is a pretty laid back teacher with four kids so she understands kids. Mallory's teacher's daughter is actually in Julianne's class this year and it just so happens that they have the same birthday. So that will be interesting also.
Other things we have been enjoying are playing in the pool. The kids are enjoying it and I actually got into it the other day in order to clean the slippery bottom. So it was fun and it has warmed up considerably since the first few weeks we installed it.



Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-Nathan saying "I want to bite you" after I told him I wanted to kiss him.
-Nathan sleeping with his sword every night since my friend gave it to him.
-Beginning school soon. We have enjoyed our summer but some structure will be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment