

Julianne made the earth

Mallory made a bird
I did not have as much time to do Earth Day activities with the kids since the Red Cross Humanitarian of the Year Award luncheon was today. It was a luncheon honoring my my dad and my aunts. It was a great luncheon and it was nice to see everyone and to see all the activities that the Red Cross participates in and to learn about our foundation and what organization it gives money and time to. I was also involved in videotaping my thoughts and ideas about giving back to our community and how this family tradition was passed onto me. They played this video which also had my cousins taped on it and others who have been helped by my family's giving. There was also a representative from Columbus City Council presenting a proclamation thanking our family for their giving and help within the community. So it was a nice event. I took Julianne with me and I think she enjoyed it.
Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-that our family is able to help many other individuals and organizations
-spending time with Julianne
-Jessica and Jill for helping me out with Mallory and Nathan
-my lovely stressed out husband
1 comment:
Good job! K
Post a Comment