Monday, April 6, 2009

An evening at the park

On Saturday evening after dinner I got everyone out of the house and we went to the park with my camera in hand. We had a great time and D put up with me wanting to always take pictures of every moment. The light was great and it was fun to experiment with getting pictures and the light at different angles.
Photobucket
D was tossing our hoola hoop to Nathan and he would catch it. I love this picture because of Nathan's face.
Photobucket
We're off to the park with the girl towing their dolls. Julianne's face is priceless (you can't really see it from this picture but it is a kind of teenagerish look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
D and Nathan. Another priceless facial expression.
Photobucket
Nathan is yelling, "Girls!".
Photobucket
The family.
Photobucket
The only real sight of spring were these blooms. Knoxville is much prettier in the spring than Ohio.
Photobucket
Nathan in the tunnel slide.
Photobucket
This was the beginning of our parental torture, the "spinner!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice the headband.
Photobucket
The result of the "spinner", crazy walking, falling down and good laughs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think that Mallory is finished with the "Spinner."
Photobucket
Nathan kept this expression everytime he was coming down from the being high in the air in the swing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After playing at the park I took some pictures of the kids in the grass. They had fun and I actually got some pretty good pictures of all three of them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On our way home.

Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-Having nice family adventures, even if it just is going to the park.
-seeing the kids have fun outside.
-Laughing at our kids, it was fun to torture them a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun time! The light is just beautiful.

What is Julianne now, like 12? She totally looks like a teenager in some of those pictures!

I love the family picture and the ones of the kids stacked up.

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Great pics, as usual!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are getting better and better. I can tell your photography skills are improving a lot. Are you putting them on the web so I can get copies???? The kid stack one is especially a good one. K