Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mallory's sick

Mallory woke up on Friday morning (2:00 am ish) acting like she was going to throw up, she never did and then went back to sleep, got up acting like she had to throw up and then went back to sleep. So Friday regular morning, (7:30 ish) she was not feeling well at all. She sounded funny like her throat was swelled and she did not eat breakfast. Well anyway she ended up throwing up at least 5 times and then I decided to take her to the doctor because her throat was really red and I thought she may have strep throat. Well anyway, I took her in that afternoon and she did have strep throat and Nathan still has his ear infection. So they are both on antibiotics, his is a much stronger one. Mallory is feeling much better today and has been playing all day. I am kind of upset that Nathan still has an ear infection. This is our third antibiotic within two months so that kind of worries me that we may have to do something else. The girls never had ear infections that took longer than one antibiotic to get over. So we will see what happens.

Well earlier this week I tried again to take pictures of the kids and once again I did not have full cooperative behavior from my oldest child. She was not too into it and I did not get that one shot of all them having fun and in action. I will have to try to capture it in another manner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are the kids still playing with our handmade silkies.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I took Nathan's diaper off and we had to go upstairs to get a new diaper and he kept walking and this is what happen. His pants are always so large at the waist and when he finally does wear underwear they will all fall off of him. Hopefully he fills in before that.
Photobucket

On Thursday night Julianne had her first grade open house at her school. It was great. The kids have been studying Asia and they have learned about Chinese, Indian and Japanese traditions. They sang lots of fun songs and most importantly they had a great time and worked really hard on all the songs and their classroom.
Photobucket

Things I am grateful/thankful for:
- Running in warmer weather
- Listening to Nathan's increased vocobalary
-Seeing Julianne have fun on stage and her desire to want to show us all her school work

No comments: