


Mallory set this scene up and it is such her personality. She really pays attention to detail and had all the people lined up like they were watching TV. The babies, the adults and the kids were all in their perspective seats with tables, lamps, etc. watching the TV. What you do not see is the bathroom and the computer room set up that she had set up to the side of this scene. I thought it was adorable because she loves to pretend play and I can just her imagining her playing with them and making up a story behind the organization.
The kids are kind of sick today. Mallory threw up twice last night and Nathan has diarrhea. Mallory was feeling better this morning but had a 100 temperature this afternoon. Nathan has the diarrhea and a lingering cold/cough/congestion but he is not phased at all. He still runs around having diarrhea in his pants and does not worry about it. He has not eaten very much today so hopefully he will get his appetite back and eat since he is so small to begin with. So we stayed in today, watched movies and we made play dough in the morning. It was nice to not be running around all morning. I actually had time to deep clean while Mallory laid on the couch this afternoon.




Mallory wanted red play dough so I put the red food coloring on it and forgot that it stains so now I have red dye # 5 (or whatever number it is) leaching into my body. I am sure that is great for me.
Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-lazy days at home with the kids
-getting caught up on my household stuff
-appreciating Nathan's zest for life and activities
No comments:
Post a Comment