...to be able to enjoy one's past life is to live twice.
-Martial
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Correction
Last night I was going through our pictures for our annual calender and I found the ones of Nathan when he had the terrible eczema on his face and arms. These pictures were taken on May 1th but I remember that after his well baby checkup with the doctor on April 22 was when the eczema began to show up. At that appointment he had is DTaP and his HIB shot. He has had these shots before so I don't necessarily think they are related but it does seem fishy. I went back to the doctor May 4th because I think he had an earache and we discussed is appearance. That is when she mentioned the possibility that it could be a dairy allergy. So that is when we started to eliminate diary from his diet. Ever since then he has not had eczema on his face and arms and he has never had his red eyes. In my earlier post I stated that we eliminated diary in March but we did not actually do it until May. So we will see. Here are pictures of him when he was at his worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment