
Here is my brother at his graduation. His is his tutor/guide who has worked with him for over 9 years. She was just as emotional about his graduation as everyone else.

Here is one of his teachers sending him a message.

The proud parents.
Julianne has been bugging me for about a year to get her ears pierced. I got mine at 13 but it seems like all the girls have gotten theirs pierces way before then. So we compromised and said 10. However in the fall she cannot wear earrings because of soccer so we said we would get them at the beginning of summer so that they could heal and be able to take them out for soccer without them closing up. So when school was out for the summer was the magic day. However, about a few weeks ago she kept convincing me that she wanted to show all her friends her earrings so she needed them done before summer break. So I took her and Mallory the week before school got out. I decided to get Mallory's done because she has asked me a few times and I keep telling her that she needs to wait. I decided to surprise Mallory because she rarely asks for things repeatedly, unlike her persistent sister, so I thought i would surprise her. Julianne was fine with her getting her ears pierced before she was ten. She did say that it was "unfair" but I reminded her that life is unfair and it was an experience that they could share together. So we went to this local body piercing place which was both unique and cool. Our piercer, Kevin, was supper sweet and cool. The girls did not really get upset or cry. Mallory had a scrunchy face but that was about it. They were really excited and they both love their new earrings.






Ouch face!!

All done.
We took an impromptu trip to the park and played Tolly's baseball. D was the pitcher and the kids were the hitters. I was the designated baby holder and ball catcher. The kids had fun. D had a strained knee so he was hobbling around which gave the kids an advantage.

In my stroller

"I hate when you take my picture"

What a cutie



Nathan was all over the field. He did not know which way to run. Too funny.

I don't think he got her with his bum knee and his flip flops.


Where does he keep running to?

I will get to play next year.

Quit taking my picture.




Here are some Lindsay pictures:




Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-Seeing other peoples accomplishments.
-Taking the girls to get their ear's pierced
-My peaceful/calm/sleeping infant.
1 comment:
Sooo glad you got the girl's ears pierced!!! They will remember that event for sure. Lindsey is growing up, can't wait to meet her in a few weeks. K
Post a Comment