Monday, February 21, 2011

Still here

Well I have been in better spirits lately. My pelvic pain has decrease, I don't know if it was the chiropractic adjustments or just having the baby move down but it rarely bugs me now. My restless leg is still around but I actually had a few days where it did not occur. So that was a great relief. It is happening less later in the night and more around 8 to 10, which is doable. I have been sleeping better without having the late night restless leg or my pelvic pain and trying to find a comfortable position. So that has helped as well. I finally measured my girth and it is 41 inches. I never remembered to do that with my other pregnancies so it was fun to see how wide I actually measure.

I have finally gotten the baby's clothes washed and ready. I am waiting until tomorrow to get the pack-n-play out since we do not have anyway to put it right now. We are suppose to move the bed into our new room tomorrow. So once we get the bed in there we can set up the pack-n-play in the closet. The baby currently does not have a room so we are waiting for our old master bedroom to become Nathan's then Nathan' old room will become the baby's. So the pack-n-play will be fine for now. It will probably end up sleeping with me anyway, so I am not too concerned.

Photobucket
Here is a picture of my ripped sheets as a result of crazy restless leg. You knew I would take a picture.

House progress
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Upstairs hall
Photobucket Photobucket
Upstairs bedroom
Photobucket
Upstairs bedroom with paint
Photobucket
Bathroom tile
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mudroom
Photobucket Photobucket
Big belly in new room
Photobucket
We visited our newest addition to our extended family on Presidents day-Banjo. He was too cute and so much fun. The kids loved playing with him. They wore him out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-carrying all of my pregnancies past 37 weeks.
-cleaning old baby clothes-too cute how small they are
-Moving out of our old cramped room into our new master suite
-my last few days/weeks with the kids before the new one is born

No comments: