After we got our pictures taken D's mom took the kids and we changed into causal clothes and went to a park to get more photographs. We got some pictures taken in a swing together, behind a old building with deteriorating paint and in front of a white house. So we will see how they look. I am excited to see them and I was downstairs changing into my wedding dress when the photographer was taking the kids pictures. So I do not really know what poses or how that was going so I will be excited to see how they turned out. It was fun to do and I hope we will be able to do it again on our 20th wedding anniversary.
After the pictures we went to a downtown restaurant and had a nice relaxing dinner. I surprised him at home with his 10 wedding anniversary gift, which is tin/aluminum, of an aluminum bucket that you put ice and beverages in. He really liked it and he got me a "tin cup" necklace with pearls and amethysts. It is really pretty and I was excited to wear it but it was broken so we have to send it back so I will have to wait to see how it looks on.
We also got really good news on the 29th that we had a contract coming in for our house in Tennessee. We were so excited but I know that it is the very beginning of the process and we will see if everything goes well. The contract says that we should close no later than July 7th. So that would be prefect. So I am hoping that everything goes well and this one goes smoothly.
D also surprised me for our anniversary by getting his hair cut shorter, which he did not really have to, but it was a nice suggestion. He also sent me lovely flowers and chocolate. Here are some of the beautiful flowers he sent me.

Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-Having great weather this weekend
-Spending good quality time with D on our anniversary
-knowing that someone likes our house in TN
-feeling happy
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the photos on the couch. You guys really moved it out to the backyard? WOW! Also, you are probably one of a few women who can still fit in your wedding dress 10 years and 3 kids later.I know I sure couldn't back then.K
I can't wait to call you...a contract??? Woo hoo! I know it isn't a done deal yet, and I know you have been burned, but I think this is a really, really good thing.
Your anniversary sounds so fun, so cute. I can't wait to see the photos.
Let's talk soon. We're off to the Devon Pool this afternoon, if you're looking for something to do.
Post a Comment