Nathan was asthma free for two months. We did not have any incidences in February or March but he had one last week. He helped D put down straw on our grass the day before so I don't know if this caused it or it was a coincidence. I slightly remember him going into a straw maze last fall and not having one after that. So who knows. I took a picture of him taking a treatment since I have never really taken a picture of him. You know that he thinks the medicine helps when he will let me put a mask on him for 10 minutes.

Here is my baby wearing Mallory. She loves to carry her and has gotten used to the Moby wrap.


I put a pillow on the floor with a burp cloth on it and laid Lindsay on it for a few minutes. About 30 minutes later I caught Mel laying the same way on the pillow that Lindsay was on it. So I had to take a picture.


These are our new baby squirrels. They live in our front tree which is practically dead.

Nathan loves to kick ball and every chance he gets he does. Here he is playing with our neighbor boy in his pajamas and his infamous rain boots.





Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-Sunshine and warmer weather
-sleeping with my 6 week old
-seeing the kids enjoy their "baby" by wanting to hold her, kiss her, change her diaper, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment