Sunday, December 13, 2009

Older Pictures

Here are some old pictures that I have not had time to post. These are mostly from Fake Christmas with a few other thrown in there.

I am still in Knoxville and having a great relaxing time. I have visited with lots of friends and have had time to hang out with old friends.

Photobucket
Mallory opening a gift with grandpa
Photobucket
Their aunt gave them a magnetic bracelet that can be a necklace or bracelet or anything else they want it to be.
Photobucket
Cousin Izzy and her two missing teeth
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nathan was not too happy during fake Christmas. He did not want to put his sweater on, then he did not want his picture taken and last he was extra whinny. I love taking pictures of my crying kids. Their faces are priceless.
Photobucket
Cousin Andrew looking so cute.
Photobucket
Mallory and cousin Caitlyn
Photobucket
Julianne loved seeing Lexee at Thanksgiving. She took care of her and loved that she gave her hugs and wanted to hold her hand.
Photobucket
Another unhappy Nathan face.
Photobucket
Julianne made her own tent and was very proud if it.

No comments: