Well it began yesterday when Nathan started to get a runny nose. I knew what would happen next. He started to cough and then the wheezing began. He was coughing so much last night that D and I decided to give him a breathing treatment. He sleep fairly well last night but I was a little worried because he was breathing heavier and his coughs did not seem very productive. So we tried to bring him into bed with us so that we could hear him. Well that did not work and it never does. After about an hour of him moving, trying to talk to us and sitting up in bed I took him back into his bed. This morning he slept in and his breathing seemed to be more labored than last night. We was doing his belly breathing like he was the first time (in October) his breathing troubles occurred. This episode seems to be the same severity as the first one. He had another smaller cold/breathing episode in November but that was more coughing and wheezing and this is more of the belly breathing/wheezing. So I gave him another treatment this morning and it did help his wheezing. He is now taking a nap so we will see how he feels this afternoon. He is still his crazy moving all around kid despite his breathing difficulties. I think he got a little scared while we were upstairs after I changed his diaper and I was cleaning his diaper and he either fell or could not find me and he stared crying and kind of was gasping. I calmed him down and that helped.
I finished the girls second skirts on Saturday and they wore them yesterday. I think these turned out much better since the fabric does not have appliques on them. The girls seemed to like them and Julianne asked me if I would make one for her American Girl doll. So we will see. I am currently getting Sock and Glove animals ready for our trip to Knoxville. I have to do something in the car or I get too nervous and anxious that I am leaving my children and that something bad will happen to us (pleasant I know). So it basically takes me one-way trip to complete one animal so I will be getting those ready for the trip next week.


I did a mini photo shoot with Mallory today and these were the pictures. She was not really too into it so I may see if Julianne wants to participate later.




This was her at the end looking not too thrilled.
Things I am grateful/thankful for:
-getting back to a routine with the kids
-Nathan and his drive to do things for himself (he insisted on holding the nublizer nozzle and he now can get on the potty by himself)
-homemade smoothies
No comments:
Post a Comment